Thursday, January 22, 2009

Originally Posted 10/7/2008

Tuesday Tatters
from The Daily Scream by Dan
Since I am primarily a photographer and not a writer, perhaps I should actually focus on some photography instead of trying to save the world from the evil politicos! I actually spent time today doing basic camera maintenance. Sensor cleaning is not my favorite chore, but it isn't the nightmare some would have you believe. I prefer the Giottos Rocket Blower and LensPen SensorKlear route. A few puffs with the blower generally takes care of 90% of all cleaning chores. Today required a move to the next level....a few stubborn particles remained after blowing the large chunks away. A couple of gentle swipes with the SensorKlear and we are good to go again.

After completing the cleaning chores, I grabbed one of the cameras and a macro lens for a few trial shots. This was one of the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment