Thursday, January 22, 2009

Originally Posted 10/31/2008

The End is in Sight
from The Daily Scream by Dan
Am I the only person that is flat out sick and tired of elections? I don't even care if I vote at this point...I just want it to be over and done. The constant stream of negative ads have simply worn me out. It all boils down to who is the best liar. Pretty sad commentary on our society.

Once this gets over I'll have to find a new range of topics...I might even have to talk about photography! The horrors.

By the way...I have every intention of voting, even if the politicians don't deserve it. The vote is still one of our fundamental rights and it needs to be exercised. There is nothing wrong with writing in a good candidate if there aren't any on the ballot. Perhaps a little recognition will draw them out for the next election.

No comments:

Post a Comment