Thursday, January 22, 2009

Originally Posted 10/5/2008

Sunday Summary
from The Daily Scream by Dan
Today marked a campaign visit at Asheville High for Barack Obama. Crowds were insane...much as I would like to have gone, staying clear seemed the prudent thing to do. Local TV provided good coverage both live and online....and the other media outlets have plenty of spin to share.

Speaking of marking things...today also made one week on the new fitness kick. Walking a mile or so every day seems to help with the breathing. One loop around my neighborhood is a mile....and it includes about a 200 foot change in elevation. Climbing the main hill is quite the attention getter...but I am sure it is good for everyone that walks it.

I love sports days like this...They usually never happen...The Giants, Colts, Phillies and Smoke all were big winners today!!! A repeat performance next weekend would be sweet! Especially if the Sabres can get their season off to a good start as well.

I didn't take my camera with me on the walk....stupid me...missed a great sunset shot, with a cow silhouetted on the skyline...beauty of a shot...missed. Oh well, I can expect this to be a perfect day. ;) I'm sure the shot would have rivaled the one I posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment