Thursday, January 22, 2009

Originally Posted 10/27/2008

Just When I Thought it Was Over
from The Daily Scream by Dan


OK....This crap has got to stop. We have a national do not call list and that should be exactly what it is. No political calls, no sales calls, and no calls from so-called charities. You select who you want to talk to...and who you don't. Lots of people pay for their incoming cell calls....why should I be charged for a call from someone I don't care to talk to or listen to?

The politicians don't dare put any teeth in the law, nor do they dare take away their ability to harass us. I've already told both Obama and McCain that I have heard enough from them...now the local scum are starting to call. Bad enough we have to listen to their stupid negative commercials on TV and radio....

On a happier note, the Phillies now have a 3-1 lead in the World Series. Go Phils!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment